Last updated on February 6, 2018.
By using the Services, you agree to let Chat Hour collect, use and disclose information about you in accordance with the purposes listed below.
Chat Hour may update this policy from time to time. You are responsible for checking this policy periodically for changes. When our policy is changed, we will revise the date at the top of the policy.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide:
When you use the Services, you may be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, demographic information, interests, marital status, height, weight, etc. You may also upload photos and send messages.
Information We Collect Automatically Through Usage of Our Services:
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including your IP address, access times, time zone.
Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access the Services, including information about the device's software and hardware, operating system information, browser information, unique device
identifiers such as cookies.
Information You Provide to Us Through Correspondence:
When you communicate with us via social media sites, send us an email or otherwise interact with us, we collect information you provide to us. The types of information we may collect about you include your name, email address, social networking screen names or any other information you choose to provide.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our current Services.
• Develop new apps, sites and services.
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information.
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support.
• Personalize and improve our Services and provide tailored advertisements, content or features.
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services.
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
Chat Hour may display your profile information including your gender, age and other information such as your interests, your photos, etc. through our websites, software and services.
Chat Hour may share your IP address to website visitors when you send messages in our chat rooms without logging in. If you are logged in, your IP address is not displayed to website visitors.
• With our employees, vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Chat Hour employees or others
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
• With your consent or at your direction
Ad Serving Technology
Chat Hour reserves the right to use and disclose the collected, non-personal data for purposes of advertising by Chat Hour or partners and contractors of Chat Hour.
Chat Hour may employ third party ad serving technologies that use certain methods to collect information as a result of ad serving through Services.
Chat Hour or third parties operating the ad serving technology may use demographic information as well as information logged from your hardware or device to ensure that relevant advertising is presented. Chat Hour or third parties may collect and use data, for such purposes, including but not limited to, data such as IP address, Device ID, MAC address, installed software, application usage data, hardware type, operating system information, browser information, unique identifiers in browser cookies, Flash cookies, and HTML5 local storage, and usage information.
Chat Hour uses your information to perform its own analytics and to enable analytics provided by third parties. We use analytical information for supporting business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development, improving products and services, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations.
Storage of Information
Chat Hour may store your information for as long as necessary in order to provide you with Services.